Thursday, May 20, 2010

don't forget your sunscreen

it's warm sunny birds peeping and a fluttering their joy.
i couldn't be more miserable. sliming my way down toadstools and i just can't reconcile the world i see with what i know can be true.
dragging my slug ass around the town. breathing deep as i can to fill my lungs with life with joy and i just feel stuck to the ground, wallowing in my mucous.
little birds land on windowsill chirping me to come play and by the time i get to there they are gone. friends not to be seen again until they want something.
stuck. i'll never make it far. looking with all my eyes but it still don't get me anywheres.
go fly into a window, avian plague carriers. a curse a pox a general unqualified malaise on you yours and the sad bastard who has to wipe your bird brain off the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment